Like mushroom soup? Here's a simple way to make your own! This serves: 4 Prep:…
Here’s a simple turkey & broccoli stir fry recipe. I would consider using a low sodium soy sauce for this recipe. Keep the ingredient ratios similar if cooking more servings, but be mindful of how much soy or tamari sauce you increase it by.
This serves: 2
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Nutrition per serving:
494 kcals 16g Fats
56g Carbs 42g Protein
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 100g black rice noodles
- 200g turkey fillet, chopped
- 500g broccoli, diced into florets
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tbsp. soy or tamari sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 2 tbsp. spring onion, chopped
- Handful coriander, to serve
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packaging. Strain and rinse with cold water, then set aside.
- In a wok or deep pan heat the olive oil and fry the turkey for about 3-4 minutes. Add in the broccoli florets and fry for another 1-2 minutes. Next, pour half a cup of water and 3 tbsp. of soy sauce, then cook until all the water evaporates and the broccoli is tender (about 10 mins).
- In the meantime, mix together the remaining soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, grated ginger, and mix well.
- Once turkey and broccoli are ready, add in the earlier cooked noodles and heat it for a 2 – 3 minutes. Take off the heat, pour in the sauce and gently mix.
- Serve with chopped spring onions and coriander leaves.
Hope you enjoy!