Wish you could have eggs in the morning but never seem to have the time?…
Here’s a tasty way to enjoy some fruit and get some protein in.
This serves: 2
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 0 mins
Nutrition per serving:
252 kcals 5g Fats
36g Carbs 18g Protein
What you’ll need:
- 2 medium peaches, chopped, frozen
- 1 medium banana, sliced, frozen
- ¾ cup (190g) natural yogurt
- ½ cup (125ml) coconut water
- 1 scoop (25g) vanilla protein powder
- Fresh berries
- Goji berries
- Chia seeds
What you need to do:
Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
Divide between 2 bowls, add your favorite toppings and serve straight away.
Toppings are not included in macro nutrient information.